- PhD student in mathematics. University of Seville (FPU Fellowship, 2014-2018).
- (4-year) Degree in Mathematics. University of Seville (2010-2014)
- (5-year) Degree in Industrial Engineering. University of Seville (2007-2014)
- Francisco Gancedo, email@example.com
- Robert M. Strain, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diego Córdoba, email@example.com
- Antonio Rojas, firstname.lastname@example.org (teaching)
- BCAM, Bilbao, Spain. May 2015.
- PHD Seminar, IMUS, Seville, Spain. September 2015.
- PDEs and fluid mechanics Seminar, ICMAT, Madrid, Spain. May 2017.
- Conversaciones fluidas Seminar, IMUS, Seville, Spain. May 2017.
- IV Young Researchers Conference, RSME, Valencia, Spain. September 2017.
- Ecuaciones Diferenciales Seminar, IEMath-GR, Granada, Spain. November 2017.
- Analysis Seminar, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA. October 2018.
- Workshop on Mathematics and its Applications, BCAM. May 2015, Bilbao, Spain.
- Summer Graduate School Incompressible Fluid Flows at High Reynolds Number, MSRI. 27 July-7 August 2015, Berkeley, California, USA.
- Mini-school and workshop Analysis of PDEs of Fluid Mechanics and Related Models, Rice University. October 2015. Houston, Texas, USA.
- International Summer School on Evolution Equations, Charles University and Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. July 2016, Prague.
- Spanish-French Workshop on Analysis of PDEs from fluid Mechanics, ICMAT. September 2016, Madrid.
- Workshop Recent advances in PDEs: Analysis, Numerics and Control, IMUS. January 2017, Sevilla.
- Summer School and Workshop: Mathematical Analysis of Water Waves and Related Models, Bodega Marine Laboratory, University of California, Davis. June 2017, Bodega Bay, CA, USA.
- IV Young Researchers Meeting, Real Sociedad Matemática Española. June 2017, Valencia.
- Workshop Mathematical Analysis in Incompressible Fluids, IMUS. June 2018, Sevilla.
- Summer School and Workshop: Geometric Function Theory in Fluid Mechanics, BGSMath. July, 2018, Barcelona.