Download my CV for a complete description of my education, awards, talks, etc. In this site, the main points will be highlighted.
- PhD student in mathematics. University of Seville (FPU Fellowship, 2018).
- (4-year) Degree in Mathematics. University of Seville (2014)
- (5-year) Degree in Industrial Engineering. University of Seville (2014)
- Francisco Gancedo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert M. Strain, email@example.com
- Yoichiro Mori, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diego Córdoba, email@example.com
- MathBio Seminar, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA. January, 2020.
- Partial Differential Equations Seminar, Brown University, Providence, USA. May, 2019.
- Differential Equations Seminar, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA. March 2019.
- Analysis of Fluids and Related Topics Seminar, Princeton University, Princeton, USA. February 2019.
- Joint Mathematics Meetings AMS Special Session on Mathematical Analysis in Fluid Dynamics, Baltimore, USA. January 2019.
- Conversaciones fluidas Seminar, IMUS, Seville, Spain. January 2019.
- Analysis Seminar, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA. October 2018.
- Ecuaciones Diferenciales Seminar, IEMath-GR, Granada, Spain. November 2017.
- IV Young Researchers Conference, RSME, Valencia, Spain. September 2017.
- Conversaciones fluidas Seminar, IMUS, Seville, Spain. May 2017.
- PDEs and fluid mechanics Seminar, ICMAT, Madrid, Spain. May 2017.
- PHD Seminar, IMUS, Seville, Spain. September 2015.
- BCAM, Bilbao, Spain. May 2015.
- SIAM PDE. December, 2019. La Quinta, California.
- Summer School on Fluids Mechanics at the ICMAT, ICMat. June, 2019, Madrid.
- Summer School and Workshop: Geometric Function Theory in Fluid Mechanics, BGSMath. July, 2018, Barcelona.
- Workshop Mathematical Analysis in Incompressible Fluids, IMUS. June 2018, Sevilla.
- IV Young Researchers Meeting, Real Sociedad Matemática Española. June 2017, Valencia.
- Summer School and Workshop: Mathematical Analysis of Water Waves and Related Models, Bodega Marine Laboratory, University of California, Davis. June 2017, Bodega Bay, CA, USA.
- Spanish-French Workshop on Analysis of PDEs from fluid Mechanics, ICMAT. September 2016, Madrid.
- International Summer School on Evolution Equations, Charles University and Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. July 2016, Prague.
- Mini-school and workshop Analysis of PDEs of Fluid Mechanics and Related Models, Rice University. October 2015. Houston, Texas, USA.
- Summer Graduate School Incompressible Fluid Flows at High Reynolds Number, MSRI. 27 July-7 August 2015, Berkeley, California, USA.
- Workshop on Mathematics and its Applications, BCAM. May 2015, Bilbao, Spain.