My research interests lie within analysis, partial differential equations and fluid mechanics. More specifically, I am interested in the evolution of moving interfaces in incompressible flows coming from physical models. Since September, 2021, I work on the MSCA-IF-2020 project CAMINFLOW.
- Global Regularity of 2D N-S Free Boundary with Small Viscosity Contrast, with F. Gancedo. Preprint, arXiv:2109.08764, (2021).
- Quantitative Hölder Estimates for Even Singular Integral Operators on Patches, with F. Gancedo. Preprint, arXiv:2109.08762, (2021).
- Self-similar solutions for the Muskat equation, with J. Gómez-Serrano, H. Q. Nguyen, B. Pausader. Preprint, arXiv:2109.02565, (2021).
- The Peskin Problem with Viscosity Contrast, with Y. Mori, R. Strain. Accepted in Analysis & PDE, arXiv:2009.03360, (2020). (Link to ArXiv)
- Global Regularity for Gravity Unstable Muskat Bubbles, with F. Gancedo, N. Patel and R. Strain. Accepted in Memoirs of the AMS, arXiv:1902.02318, (2019). (Link to ArXiv)
- Regularity results for viscous 3D Boussinesq temperature fronts, with F. Gancedo. Communications in Mathematical Physics, 376, 1705-1736 (2020). (Link to ArXiv)
- On the Muskat problem with viscosity jump: Global in time results,
with F. Gancedo, N. Patel and R. Strain. Advances in Mathematics, 345, 552-597, (2019). (Link to ArXiv)
- Global regularity of 2D density patches for inhomogeneous Navier-Stokes,
with F. Gancedo. Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 229 (1), 339-360, (2018). (Link to ArXiv)
- Global regularity for 2D Boussinesq temperature patches with no diffusion,
with F. Gancedo. Annals of PDE 3, 14, (2017). (Link to ArXiv)